Saskatchewan Chief Power Engineer Education Conference
Online Registration is now closed.
The Saskatchewan Chief Power Engineers Association is governed by the following mission statement:
“An Industry Association of Chief Power Engineers focused on operational excellence brought about by continuously improving and optimizing Power Engineering Standards and Regulations within the Province of Saskatchewan.”
The Saskatchewan Chief Power Engineers Association Committee (CPEA) has decided to organize a conference to create a forum for Chief Power Engineers to gather and share common industry updates and changes that impact their activities. The conference will host six presenters with a variety of topics that are relevant to Chief Power Engineer roles and responsibilities as per the Acts and Regulations.
On November 15th, 2018, Technical Safety Authority of Saskatchewan (TSASK) and the Conference Committee will host the 1st Chief Power Engineer Education Conference at the Saskatoon Inn and Conference Centre, located at 2002 Airport Drive, Saskatoon, SK.
Speakers at the Saskatchewan Chief Power Engineer's Education Conference 2018
- Corey Wood – Independent Consultant, discussion on the Canada’s Action to Climate Change and its impacts to industry
- Brian Krasiun – Independent Consultant, overview of the new Boiler and Pressure Vessel Regulations
- Chris Selinger – TSASK, VP Operations and Chief Inspector, Where TSASK is, is heading and how they’re dragging you along
- Energy Guard – Boiler water treatment specialists, discussion regarding optimization, monitoring of your water treatment system
- SaskPower – Future of SaskPower in a Carbon Based Environment and the affect on future power rates, and SaskPower involvement with Power Engineering Schools
- Minister of Environment – Discussion regarding the New Carbon Policy