Out of Province Weld Licences


A valid pressure welder’s license issued from other jurisdiction of Canada can be transferred to Saskatchewan if the WPQ meets ASME IX requirements.

For your convenience you can now apply online through the link below. Please ensure you include a clear copy of both sides of the weld ticket(s) you wish to use in Saskatchewan. You may also apply in person at the Regina or Saskatoon office.

You will be issued a Saskatchewan Out of Province Weld licence which will have the same variables and expiry dates as your original weld ticket. For continuity logs (log books), the licence will expire six months from the last date of qualification listed. 


Transfer to Saskatchewan - by Welder Licence

To transfer a weld licence from another jurisdiction to Saskatchewan, please fill out the application below: 

Transfer to Saskatchewan - by Welder Log Book

To transfer weld qualifications from another jurisdiction to Saskatchewan using a log book, please fill out the application below: