Design Registration Terms & Conditions
Effective February 1, 2024, the Design Submission Portal will be the only method to submit design applications.
- If you are submitting any of the following design applications, please include one set of drawings (folded) and one set of calculations:
- TSK-1010 - Application for Boiler/Pressure Vessel Design Registration;
- TSK-1011 - Application for the Registration of Pressure Piping Design;
- TSK-1014 - Application for Fitting Design Registration (1 copy of the completed TSK-1008 Statutory Declaration Registration of Fittings is also required).
- If you resubmit a design prior to TSASK review, it is not considered a new application. Please make reference to the original submission by tracking number.
- If you resubmit a design after TSASK review is complete, and registration has been issued, this will be considered a new submission upon re-application. In this instance, design review and any additional fees as per fee schedule will apply to the resubmission.
- If our office attempts to contact you with a deficiency list or comments, and you fail to reply within 60 calendar days, this will result in automatic rejection of the design.
- A resubmission made after registration has been rejected is considered a new submission upon re-application. In this instance, design review and any additional fees as per fee schedule will apply to the resubmission.
- When a design is rejected, an invoice for the review and additional fees as applicable, will be sent to the applicant.
- When a submission is withdrawn (cancelled) after completion of review, an invoice for review time and additional fees as applicable, will be sent to the applicant.