Power Engineering Examination
PROOF OF VACCINATION POLICY
Attention power engineers, boiler operators, pressure equipment inspectors, welders, and any other person(s) attending a testing/ seminar offered by TSASK.
In alignment with the Government of Saskatchewan TSASK will be implementing a proof of vaccination or negative test policy for all our examination sittings/testing sites and seminars within the province effective October 1, 2021.
Book an Exam
To check available dates or to book a Power Engineer exam see the Exam Calendar.
- Foreign Qualifications for Power Engineering Certification
- Examination Rewrite Policy
- Exam Changes - Part B Exams
- Time Limitation Policy on Examinations, Steam Time and Approved Courses
The results for exams written after March 23, 2020 will be emailed to each examinee directly. They will NOT be posted on the TSASK website, therefore examinees will not receive an exam memorandum to check their marks.
For previous exam results click here.
Requests can be made up to 90 days from the exam date. Please note that it may take up to 2 weeks before you receive your exam remark results. Please make sure that you have your current email address on the application, as results will be received via email.
- To request a 1st or 2nd class exam remark complete the Request for Examination Remark 1st & 2nd Class form.
- To request a 3rd, 4th, 5th class or refrigeration engineer exam remark complete the Request for Examination Remark 3rd, 4th, 5th & Refrigeration Engineer form.
- To request a Fireman Boiler Operator, Refrigeration Plant Operator or Oilfield Boiler Operator exam remark complete the Request for Examination Remark Boiler Operator Exam form.
Request for Memorandum
Complete the Request for Exam Memorandum form to request past memorandums.