Ask Us a question

Frequently Asked Questions

Quality Control Programs 

If my company is going through a name change, do I need to submit another QCP Manual?

Yes, you will need to complete the Application for Quality Control Program Revision form. Once the review is completed, you will receive a new certificate and your WPS will be revised.

If I am renewing my QCP Manual, do I need to renew my WPS too?

You do not have to renew your WPS unless your company is going through a name change.

How do I get my weld procedure revised?

To revise your Welding Procedure, complete the Application for Registration of Weld Procedure or Revision form.  

Can I pay for my weld procedure or revision by cheque?

Yes, please call our office at 1.866.530.8599. We will email you a form that you can fill in and mail to our office with your cheque payment and one printed copy of your weld procedure.