Additional measures taken by TSASK during the COVID-19 Pandemic
PROOF OF VACCINATION POLICY
Attention power engineers, boiler operators, pressure equipment inspectors, welders, and any other person(s) attending a testing/ seminar offered by TSASK.
In alignment with the Government of Saskatchewan TSASK will be implementing a proof of vaccination or negative test policy for all our examination sittings/testing sites and seminars within the province effective October 1, 2021.
TSASK has taken many steps to help protect our staff and stakeholders during this unprecedented time. We understand that these decisions may cause a short term inconvenience for some of our customers, however we feel that these actions are necessary given the circumstances.
These additional measures include:
- We’ve installed plexiglass barriers at our counters to ensure physical distancing with our customers;
- We’ve increased our cleaning protocols to disinfect high-touch areas and surfaces more frequently;
- Hand sanitizer is available at our front counters;
- All forms of testing and examination have resumed, but we have limited the number people being tested at each sitting to ensure physical distancing (please see the Exams & Certification section under Boiler & Pressure Vessels for more detailed information);
- We are still conducting inspections while maintaining physical distancing, adhering to client protocols and asking our own questions to ensure the safety of all parties prior to going on site;
- We will delay or modify all QCP & QMS manual reviews or audits to video conferencing as worked out with our clients;
- Our Codes and Standards staff members are still able to review design submissions as they work remotely. Design submissions can be sent to email@example.com or through the mail. For more information see the Guideline for Making an Electronic Application; and
- All elevator plans are still being accepted and reviewed. Elevator design submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, through the mail or by courier. For more information see Elevating Device Design Submissions.
If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at 1.866.530.8599 or email us at email@example.com.