Elevating Device Forms
- Elevator Acceptance Inspection
- Inspection Checklists and Test Records
- Inspection Report Extension Request
- Request Inspection Report
- Saskatchewan Elevator Safety Acts & Regulations online course and exam
- Elevator Device Mechanic-in-Training (MIT) Certification & Licensing
- Elevating Device Mechanic Certification Work Experience Form
- Elevating Device Mechanic Certificate of Qualification & Licence
Variance to Code Requirements
If an elevating device does not meet the current safety code requirements as per the Saskatchewan Passenger and Freight Elevator Regulations you can apply for a variance from the safety code requirements.
Complete the Application for Variance to Code Requirements form to apply.
Hydraulic Elevator Control Valve Replacement Test Declaration
For all valve replacements complete the Hydraulic Elevator Control Valve Replacement Test Declaration form.