Ask Us a question

Amusement Ride & Device Licensing

Applications for Amusement Ride & Device Licences should be completed at least 30 days prior to operating an amusement ride or device in Saskatchewan. 

*NEW* Contractor Licence

All owners of Class A, B & C Amusement Rides & Devices will require a yearly Contractor Licence to operate, install & perform maintenance and testing of amusement devices that are licensed by TSASK.

The licensed Contractor is responsible for ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations, and all applicable safety orders and directives.

Complete the Application for Amusement Rides & Devices Contractor Licence form to apply for a licence. 

Licence to Operate

New Licence

To register a new Amusement Ride or Device:


Complete the Application for Amusement Ride Licence Renewal Payment form to renew your licence.