Currently in effect in Saskatchewan:
- 2021 Canadian Electrical Code Saskatchewan Interpretations
- 2021 Plans Review and Renewable Energy Check Sheet
The Saskatchewan Interpretations contains no amendatory rules or regulations. TSASK Electrical Inspections provide the Saskatchewan Interpretations to:
- Clarify how inspectors are interpreting the Canadian Electrical Code;
- Provide diagrams and tables to assist with interpretations of rule changes; and
- Provide information through bulletins to contractors, consultants and electricians on various non-code-specific notices.